cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 - Excise Related things to care of before moving to the Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1. Can somebody pl let me know the Excise Related things to care of before moving to the Production. Like the initial posting of the stock and RG1?

2. Also pl help me to go through the various process related to Excise( Utilization and Excise Registers updation related to SD?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use IWE as classification

for more details click on this link for RG1 and other registers updation, extraction and printing posted by me on WIKI

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/EXCISEREGISTERSUPDATION%2CEXTRACTIONAND+PRINTING.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ello Isaac,

Be very careful in maintaining number necessary ranges. At time we by oversight do not maintain Internal number range, which is additionally required along with Excise Invoice number range. In that case, system gives error message, but it is difficult to identify where the error is only based on the message.

In testing server ensure that the posting are happening in the correct G/L account. One entry happens during Commercial invoice and another happens during Excise Invoice creation. If the entries by error are posted to same G/L account, the G/l will reflect wrong status.

If any notes are applied in Development and Test server for fields missing such as Education Cess, Higher Education Cess and so on, same will be required to be applied in Production server also.

These are some of the points experienced during implementation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Iam using the same Plant code both for Exports and Domestic Sales. I need to update the RG1 for the same material under the same plant with IDH (Removal from factory on payment of duty for Home use ) and IWE ( Removal without payment of duty for export under bond)

Does this have any implications?

Best Regards,

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaac,

You can check the Excellent suggestion in this thread by Mr Lakshmipathi,

Also regarding the process you can search the forum about CIN related things, you will get lots of material which will further enhance your knowledge.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja...yes, the details provided by Mr. Lakshmipathi is really a good one.

We are getting near to cutover and I find this really helpful. Thanks Lakshmipathi

I have one doubt in this...with reference to the point#3.. " Also update the outward movements of finished goods ( IDH for Domestic Sales and IWE for Exports under Bond/ IDE for Exports against payment of Duty)."

1. Does IDE refers to the LoUT (Letter of Undertaking), if not what should be used for the LoUT?

2. Can u provide me some inputs on Utilization aspects as well.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> Thanks Raja...yes, the details provided by Mr. Lakshmipathi is really a good one.

> I have one doubt in this...with reference to the point#3.. " Also update the outward movements of finished goods ( IDH for Domestic Sales and IWE for Exports under Bond/ IDE for Exports against payment of Duty)."

These are various classification for utilization purpose

IDH Removal from factory on payment of duty for Home use

IDE Removal on payment of duty for export under no bond

and there are two or three more i dont remember exactly, but you can get that by searching.....

> 1. Does IDE refers to the LoUT (Letter of Undertaking), if not what should be used for the LoUT?

this is different from LoU, IDE is Classification for Removal on payment of duty for export no bond

> 2. Can u provide me some inputs on Utilization aspects as well.

We have to make utilization determination based excise grp & series grp....

SPRO>Logistics u2013 General>Tax on Goods Movements>India>Business Transactions--> Utilization -->Utilization Determination

Detailed about this is already discussed previously also.

[Utilization|]

thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can somebody let me know the Classification used for Letter of Undertaking(LoUT) while upload of Stock in RG1?

Thanks

Isaac