SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Price Activation and PA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Is there a relationship between promotion price activation WAK5 and the purchase order price PA00?

When I do a price activation for a promotion in WAK5, I would like the system to create an info record for PA00 automatically. Is this possible?

When I create the PO later, it should take the PA00 price instead of the PB00 price.

Where in the config can I perform these settings?

With thanks,

Junwen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create ourchasing conditions on Price Activation.

To create Promo Purchase condition, you need to activate the check box "Create PP Conditions" in the Promo Type configuration in SPRO.

After doing this when you do a price activation, PP conditions will be created. You can see the under the "Pricing Conditions (Purchasing)" tab in the promotion.

Hope this helps.

Barry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create ourchasing conditions on Price Activation.

To create Promo Purchase condition, you need to activate the check box "Create PP Conditions" in the Promo Type configuration in SPRO.

After doing this when you do a price activation, PP conditions will be created. You can see the under the "Pricing Conditions (Purchasing)" tab in the promotion.

Hope this helps.

Barry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When the PA00 info record is created, it is created automatically for a purchasing org A in my setup, however, i want the price to be created automatically for purchasing org B.

Does anyone know how this is defaulted?

Thanks & Regards

Junwen

0 Kudos

Hi Junwen,

you can enter the Purch.Org in the header data of the promotion. Without testing it, I guess that the conditions are created for this purchasing org. So, if you create your promotion for your Purch.Org B, the price conditions should be created as you want them.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tobias