cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Occupational Health: Edit Overview of Medical Services - Anyone using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

i am working on an OH implementation, and when running the EHSSERV - Edit Overview of Medical Services transaction, it populates with every medical service that was created in the system. After it populates, then you can select a filter vaule. Has anyone used this transaction for a period of time? Have you experienced long run times or performance issues when running this transaction before you are allowed to set filter values?

Thanks!

Amy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

Thank you very much for your feedback. My concern is that the project is still in design phase and will be implemented at a company where there is 10,000+ employees. If every employee has at least one medical service entered, at a minimum, you are looking at 10,000+ records returned when executing the EHSSERV transaction for the first time. Most employees will have more than one medical service entered. This is my first implementation of OH and was looking for feedback based on experience with the initial execution of EHSSERV.

Also, thank you for letting me know where to post, as I wasn't sure. I will be closing this thread and reposting the question in EH&S.

Cheers!

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amy

I hav handled a situation in which comapny is having 66000+ employees , and minm 2 meical services per year, then also no issues,

plz consult ur system administartor, if u r facing a issue of delayed performance

thanks and regards

manadr sathe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mandar - this is what I was looking for!

akash_agrawal5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Have never observed any performance issue with Medical Services even after putting on filter. Of course you can have issues on first run, did you try filtering later ? Are you getting run time error or there is issue with performance only ?

Further, please post OH related queries in Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) forum, it has been separated lately from PLM forum for all EHS related issues.

Thanks,

Akash