Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THEme Editor for WD Abap

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i know many posts have been about that but i have once more a very question, we use NW2004s with EP 7.00.

I made a Theme with Portal Theme Editor, now i can export this but i'm not really sure how to import that theme into the mime-repositiory. Somewhere i read that i have to copy an existing theme and replace some files.

a) how to copy the theme? i did not find a function???

b) what files do i have to replace, i cannot find any .css files in the exportet theme zip file.

any help is really welcome,

kind regards

oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, as other developers in the new Abap Webdynpro env.

i need to applay css without using the EP theme editor. Furthermore as in my case I can't use the portal

functions (as theme editor).

So I red about sap-cssurl but in the abap web dynpro sap reference book it is not mentioned how to trigger it and how to relate classes in css to UIE (it could be sufficient 1 example!).

This aspect seems to be vital to promote the use of this

solution because client wants to customize the interface

(as fonts, sizes and so on..)

Does anyone can help me ?

Many Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can use the ABAP Program BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS. Although the name of the program begins with BSP, it is not specific to BSP. It can be used to mass export or import entire folders (and subfolders) along with their contents of the mime repository.

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi THomas,

yeah i know that report already but does it really work with exported themes out of the portal, the files differ a lot to them in the mime-repos ????

are there any docus,guidlines how to move portal-themes into wd abap mime-repos????

kind regards so far,

oliver

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I was just commenting on the method to upload files into the mime repository.

May I ask why you are trying to upload the theme? A web dynpro ABAP application running in a 04S Portal should inherit the current theme automatically without having to upload it into the mime repository. Are you trying to use the Portal theme without running the application in the portal?

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Thomas,

yes, we are not planning in the near future to run web-applictions inside the enterprise portal. But we use the portal for some reasons so i thought i could build a theme and import it into mime-repository or is there any solution which suits better for that?

kind regards

oliver