cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation table for region/sales district/postal code combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Is there any validation table for region/sales district/postal code combination? As I am looking for some standard functionality where a user if puts a wrong zip code/ postal code for a specifc city or country while creation of customer master then system should not allow and throws any kind of error or warning message.

Please let me know if there is somethiong like this.

I have some failt idea that we have something in standard SAP where we get a pop warning where postal code-country and postal code-city combination does not exist.

Please let me know the transcation code and table name for that.

Thanks and cheers,

Sandy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not aware of any settings for this which include sales district. For the rest a few spots to look at:

-SAP NetWeaver>General Settings-->Set Country-Specific Checks (some controls for postal code per country)

-SAP NetWeaver>General Settings-->Set Country-Insert Regions (country to region ties)

---Flexible Real Estate Management >Address Management>Regional Structure/City File-->Cities (have not worked with this area but you'll see several nodes for dealing with cities here).

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your response on this. Do you have any documentation material or help document on how this functionality can be used?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

Suggest you review the help documentation available online via F1 for the respective config.