cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound idoc to R/3 from XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am trying to post an idoc from Xi to R/3 system . I m using a file system as the input for the idoc and later using a communication channel of idoc adapter type to transfer the idc thus generated to the R/3 system .

The file syetm i m using is defined as third party system in the SLD and there is a separate business service which is being used for the R3 system .

But in sxmb_moni i m getting an error sayin ' Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system ' .

Can somebody please help to solve the problem .

Thanx ,

srestha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srestha,

The solutions mentioned below will help you solve your problem:

- Check if your Logical System Name is maintained correctly in the System Landscape Directory.

- Go to Integration Directory - > double click on your business system (for file system) -> services -> Adapter-Specific Identifiers..... Here if there is no logical system, Please do give the Logical System name that is maintained in the SLD. if you are giving the Logical system name, do save and then activate the changes made.

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your logical system name properly maintained in SLD as well check the partner profile in we20.

Thanks,

Prateek

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at question 3 (integraiton engine section)

on the XI FAQ page (link below)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In configuration, double click on your business system. Go to service menu, and choose adapter specific identifiers.

Here, specify a logical system name that is present in the SLD.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked in the adapter specific identifiers..the business system has got the specific adapter values which are proper but the file system does not have any values at all.Should the file system also have adapter specific values?..But i think it s not required coz it s a 3rd party system .

Please clarify .

Thanx a lot ,

Srestha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to specify this setting only in the business system representing your R/3 system.

Regards,

Smitha.