cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working on MQ-XI-BW Scenario.i have configured JMS Adapter in Plain J2SE Adapter Engine.But the status is red with a message

"javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'BWXI:TEST.QMGR'

at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:546)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:1450)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:960)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:159)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:215)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport.init(ModuleJMS2Transport.java:382)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl.run(ModuleHandlerImpl.java:576)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"

My class path looks fine.i am on SP9. there is an OSS note with similar error. But the Pre requisite is given as SP5.

what could be the reason behind this issue?

When i try to refresh the central integration server cache in ID using Env->Cache Notifications, i am getting a message

http connection to "http://bwxi:8200/CPACache/invalidate" returns the status code "401" in response

This particular URL is not accepting any user and password. Do i need to set the user name and password somewhere so that i can have access to this?

Please help me out.

Regards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Threads that have the same issues:

Regards

Vijaya

Message was edited by: vijaya kumari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

i have already gone through those forum.My issue is not yet solved.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

Have you specified the User id and password for accessing the MQ server in the JMS adapter configuration?

-- amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have specified Amol.i got the user and password from settings->control panel->administrative options->computer Management->user and groups->user.

WebSphere MQAdministrator - MUSR_MQADMIN(member of mqm).

Is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

well...in that case

Can you get the more detailed stack trace for the same?

You need to specifically look for an error message in the stack trace which would be of following format

An MQException occurred: Completion Code <b>X</b>, Reason <b>XXXX</b>

the four digit number XXXX would give more insight into this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

where can i get the detailed stack trace? Do u mean the Adapter log file?

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks 4 ur help. the status is green in Adapter Engine but it is throwing some Exception.

"May 9, 2006 2:49:48 PM ...ng.mo.xmb.XMBParty.marshal(XMLWriter) [Thread[Thread-262,5,main]] Error: The SAP XI Adapter Framework Messaging Service caught an exception during rendering an XML Message. Details can be found in the trace file for Location com.sap.aii.messaging.mo.xmb. Action: Please contact SAP Support and provide the trace file.

May 9, 2006 2:49:48 PM ...ng.mo.xmb.XMBParty.marshal(XMLWriter) [Thread[Thread-262,5,main]] Error: Missing mandatory element <sap:Main>sap:Sender/sap:Service = <null>"

Amol, should the TransportMessageType be TransportMessage or XMB Message.

i have chosen it as TransportMessage.

Is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry Sathya, No idea about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks a lot.I am not very confident in my configuration.Could you please verify the configuration parameters once?

#

1. This Configuration is a sample for a JMS sender channel (inbound, sends to XI IS)

#

1. *************************************************************************************************************

2. Set XI message protocol version. This sample is designed for XI 3.0

version=30

#

1. JMS message receiver class

classname=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport

#

1. set if a transacted JMS Session should be used (default: true)

#JMSSession.sessionTransacted=false

#

1. set delay in milliseconds before processing next message after an error (default: 0)

errorDelay=10000

#

#set delay in milliseconds before trying to reestablish the JMS Connection after a connection error (default: -1 (do not try to reconnect))

#reconnectDelay=10000

#

1. set the Message Formats you want to process (Formats only needed if they can not be evaluated at runtime)

#

1. TransportMessage Type can be set to TransportMessage of XMBMessage. It is used for sending and receiving Transport and XMBMessages

#TransportMessage.type=TransportMessage

TransportMessage.type=XMBMessage

1. *************************************************************************************************************

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for Transformation Type (Binding of JMS-Transport Message),

3. insert your class here for an individual binding between JMS and Transport Message

#

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Tunneling

transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSTunneling

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Single Payload Binding

transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSSinglePayloadBinding

#

1. ID Garbage Collector: For EO(IO) handling XI adapters store the JMS/XI message ID's in the ID logger

2. Uncomment the following lines and change the default values if you recognized "out of memory" problems due to

3. very large ..\tech_adapter\Data\*_ID.dat files which will be kept in the memory as well

4. eoExpirationAfterDays is the period of keeping the message ID in days. Afterwards the message ID might be used again

5. garbageCollectorInterval is the period in milliseconds when the ID garbage collector is started. It will however only

6. be started if messages are exchanged otherwise ID logs won't be created anyway

7. eoExpirationAfterDays=365

8. garbageCollectorInterval=86400000

#

#

1. the following parameters are used in some Bindings that belong to Single Payload Binding needing XMBHeader Information

2. uncomment and adjust parameters according your requirements. Please note, that the party identfier needs not to be

3. configured in case of A2A scenarios.

XMB.SenderBusinessSystem=MQSeries

XMB.SenderService=BS_MQ

XMB.SenderInterfaceNamespace=http://xitest

XMB.SenderInterfaceName=MI_Out_File

XMB.ReceiverBusinessSystem=MTX

XMB.TraceLevel=1

XMB.LoggingLevel=1

XMB.QualityOfService=EO

XMB.QueueId=ABCDEFABCDEF

XMB.ContentType=text/xml

#

1. URL of XI IS to send the messages to

XMB.TargetURL=http://bwxi:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

XMB.User=XIISUSER

XMB.Password=Mind2005

XMB.Client=100

#

1. URL of file adapter if a loopback JMS to File should be configured

2. XI.TargetURL=//localhost:8210/file/receiver

2. uncomment the following settings if needed (independent on JMS provider)

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.user=MUSR_MQADMIN

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.password=Mind2005

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for loading JMS administrated objects via JNDI

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters if not the default context should be used

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.1=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY}, java.lang.String com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.2=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL}, java.lang.String localhost:50004

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.3=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL}, java.lang.String Administrator

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.4=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS}, java.lang.String sap

1. set the Lookup Names

#JMS.JNDILookupNameQueueConnectionFactory=jmsfactory/default/joetest

#JMS.JNDILookupNameQueue=jmsQueues/default/sapDemoQueue

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for loading JMS administrated objects from filesystem ***

#JMS.FileNameQueueConnectionFactory=SAPQueueConnectionFactory.ser

#JMS.FileNameQueue=SAPQueue.ser

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for creating SonicMQ JMS administrated objects ***

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=progress.message.jclient.QueueConnectionFactory

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor=java.lang.String localhost:2506

#JMS.QueueImpl.classname= progress.message.jclient.Queue

#JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String SampleQ1

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for creating MQSeries JMS administrated objects ***

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setHostName=java.lang.String BWXI

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setChannel=java.lang.String CH_BWXI

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setTransportType=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_TCPIP}

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setQueueManager=java.lang.String TEST.QMGR

JMS.QueueImpl.classname= com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String LQ

JMS.QueueImpl.method.setTargetClient=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_CLIENT_NONJMS_MQ}

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for using a dispatcher ***

#Dispatcher.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ConversionDispatcher

#Dispatcher.namespace=namespace1

#namespace1.ConversionDispatcher.logPayload=true

#namespace1.Service.1=Plain2XMLService

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.Conversion

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.conversionType=SimplePlain2XML

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.processFieldNames=fromConfiguration

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.fieldNames=a,b,c

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.fieldSeparator=;

#namespace1.Service.2=XSLTService

#namespace1.XSLTService.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.XSLTConversion

#namespace1.XSLTService.XSLTConversion.XSLTFileName=Data/DemoConversion.xsl

#***********************************************************************************************************

Regards

Sathya