cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication error VC 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a VC app integrated in Portal and works ok when the user is authenticated, but when I´m working with annonymous user the apps throws few VC´s popup with this error:

Communication error:

A communication error has occurred: [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]. URL: /irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKit.default"] messageId="38742254-6EC5-13C3-8C74-0FB8449B802A" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

I get a popup for each step of the fade in, once the app is rendered I can use it without problem until a navigation to another iview occurs....then the errors are display again.

I can´t see the message id in the logs at nwa other VC´s logs are display properly in nwa.

With authenticated users the apps works OK.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for your time on this thread.

Rocío.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Needed anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocio,

I am facing the same issue that you had mentioned, but am executing the model with an authenticated user itself.

I have a thread open here for this too. Could you please let me know how you had resolved this .

Thank you

Rgds