cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem winth install Maintenance certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello A have a problem with the Maintenance certificate, I genered the certificate but enthe end of de row there is this message:

Limited license requested

I upload this certficate in the backend (t-code: slicense) and the result in the signal red and says on Note on Validity: Not yet valid

In this link Limited license requested says:

License keys for mySAP Business Suite

Additional Documentation

The license key you requested could only be granted for a limited time, for the following reason:

Restricted license key requested

You requested a restricted license key for your system. If you need an unrestricted license key, please request a new, unrestricted license key for the same system under this installation.

I regenerated the certificate but the resul is the same, I don`t know How can I request a new, unrestricted license key for the same system under this installation.?

thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to go to license keys and click on request new license. and follow the steps to generate a new maintenance certificate.

1) Select the installation type.

2) Click on change beside the SID to request a new license for the existing system.

3) Click continue.

4) Select Renew Maintenance to nenew ur maintenance certificate and download the certificate and apply it using slicense or visual admin.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naresh

I did these steps and I upload the license in backend but the message says: 2 licenses succesfull installed then in the list of license

there are two red trafic light

ITP Q1851760771 NetWeaver_DB6 11.08.2009 31.12.9999 Perm 0020310707 000000000310985405 Not yet valid

ITP Q1851760771 Maintenance_DB6 11.08.2009 12.11.2009 Perm 0020310707 000000000310985405 Not yet valid

I don`t know what`'s the problem?

any suggestion

Regards

Danny

Edited by: Graciela Troya on Aug 13, 2009 12:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please tell me that what is your Spam/Saint Version .Because Maintaince Certificate is valid for those system in which Spam /Saint version is at Patch Level 31 or above for version 700.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the saint/spam level 35 for this reason the system request the maintinance certificate

regards

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all fot your answers

I sent the OSSnote to SAP and they generated other license for my system because the licenses files from marketplace not working additionally I changed the time zone for system

Regards

Danny