cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project

0 Kudos

Hi,

We work with several projects(example project1, project2,etc.) with different project leads(lead1,lead2,etc.). if lead1 is project leader of project1, lead1 must be allowed to see his project (ie project1) only not others, is it possible and how to do. I am new! thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Person Responsoble field can be used along with Authoirisation Check for Authorisation object C_PROJ_VNR

Regards,

Swapnil Kharul

0 Kudos

Sirs,

It is very kind of you to answer my question. But I think that my question is not as clear as I think! What is the number to be written : Employee number ?!!!

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Aroquianadin,

You assign the "Person Responsible" numbers in the following IMG menu path in PS:

Project System -> Structures -> Operative Structures -> Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) -> Specify Persons Responsible for WBS Elements

You could also use TCode OPS6.

This is a table of numbers with associated names that is maintained directly in the production client. There is no connection with employee number from HR. There is more information about this field in the [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/DE/4b/ad48a417fd11d28a360000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]. This field and its associated authorization object can give the ability to restrict viewing based on a users roles.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

One way to restrict the projects viewable by user would be maintaining a PS role for each person responsible for a project. OIn each leader's role you could use the authorization object of PS-VERNR - Number of person responsible. You enter the responsible's number in the authorization role and they can only see the projects/WBS elements where their number is entered as the person responsible.

Regards.