Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management: Credit Line

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning-

I need some help. Is there a transaction code that can be used to update the credit line by customer and/or group? When I view FD32, screen 3 and 4 have different fields to enter credit line. There is Current credit limit assigned, the Maximum permitted credit line and there is the Credit Limit data field.

Can anyone define what each of these fields mean?

Current credit limit assigned

Maximum permitted credit line

Credit Limit data

Does a value need to be entered in all fields and if so, would they all be the same? If not, in what cases would they be different?

If a user were to change or modify a credit line, where would they do this? If FD32, would they have to update each field? Seems to be a lot of work!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit line is update by t code fd32 ,Here only you can change the credit limit value. Updated credit value you can see in credit exposure field. and if you want you can see it on table knkk ,regarding your next queries current credit limit assigned represnt the credit limit for the specific credit control area while max. permitted value is the total credit limit assigned to the customer on all credit control area.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In FD32, what I am trying to understand is why do I have to change the credit line on 2 screens?

We only have one co.code therefore only one cca.

Any help would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Out of two screens one is overview screen like sales order, so you need not enter the entries twice. Overview screen will autofetch the entries.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Via FD32, there is the overview screen, central data and status.

It looks like when I change the central data screen, I have to change the status and overview or it won't let me save changes.

Which screen is it that mirrors CCA?

It looks like the status screen and overview are the same?

I think if I understood what drive Credit Control Area with credit line, the better this will make sense to me.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try the transaction 'MASS' with Object Type : KNA1

Regards

Amitesh