Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32- Current Credit Limit and Maximum permitted credit limits

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning!

Can anyone explain what the difference between these two fields via FD32? I would like to understand what is the purpose of the fields and would they always be the same or different or can the maximum field be blank?

Any help is appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi AMS,

Was my reply helpful to you, if you have any further doubts on my comments let me know.

Sun.

0 Kudos

In my opinion your explaination is very clear. Thank for sharing the info.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AMS,

There is a difference between Maximum permitted credit limits and current credit limit assigned.

As the name it self says

Maximum permitted credit limits- Total amount is the open field that allows you to define how much is the maximum value that the customer can share in all CCAs.

Maximum permitted credit limits- Individual amount is the maximum credit limit that you can assign for that customer under one particular CCA.

Upon defining the above two fields system automatically fills the current credit limit assigned

current credit limit assigned- Toatl amount is the sum of the total credit limits that you defined in each CCA.

current credit limit assigned- Largest individual amount is the maximum credit limit that you can assign for this customer under one particular CCA.

For example :

I have customer A defined the Maximum permitted credit limits Total amount as 10,000 INR and Individual amount as 3,000 INR

i have two CCA1 and CCA2 assigned for this customer A and i have assigned credit limit as 1000 and 2500 INR respectively.

then the Current credit limit assigned will show as Total amount as 3500 and Largest Indiv limit as 2500 (CCA2)

Hope this information helps.

Sun.