cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers have two partners of types SP. How can I delete one of them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some customers have two partner types SP; one has description 'Sold to party' and the other has descrition 'Forwarding agent'. When I try to delete the partner with description 'Forwarding agent', I get the message 'new entry for line 4 will be cancelled' (the forwarding agent partner is on line 4), but nothing happens. When I try to save the customer, I get the error message: 'Partner function SP already exists(only defined once)'.

Another funny thing I noticed that the partner function SP (Forwarding agent) is not in the KNVP table.

How can I delete the forwarding agent partner?

What I have tried is change the customising from the SP partner function make it not unique and changeable, but still I could not delete the wrong SP partner function.

Kind regards,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

First of all system would not allow you to enter 2 partner functions of same type "SP". You can see this in "VOPA" by try creating new partner function "SP". You make the partner function "SP" as unique. And make it as mandatory and not changebale.The reason why you are seeing two partner functions for "SP" is that "SP" partner function might not have been maintained with the Language conversion in you system. "SP" is a German Partner function for "CR" in english whic identifies forwarding agent. You just go to "VOPAN" and click on Partner function conversion ,see if there is an entry for "SP".I am sure you may not be having it.If ypu dont have it ,you maintain it. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i just want to add on ,y view

like FA (V-11) is assigned to Ship to party...

so how u could find in SP..

correct me if i went wrong..

thanks

mahesh