SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove Sales org differences from table MABW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue what we're facing is that we create lot of Sales org/Dist channel differences at the variant level in table MABW which I think is directly affecting the article performance. We update the delivery site at the variant level and also the dates get copied from MAW1. I removed the copy down configuration (t-code OMSR) for Delivery site field and also all the date fields in MVKE and MWLI in config. I created a new variant for the generic which has different dates from the generic in table MVKE but still I'm not able to eliminate the differences from MABW

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srinivas

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

I've read your document on the Article master data - Deep Dive into some secrets. We're trying to eliminate the Sales org/Dist channel differences from MABW to improve the article master performance. I've removed the copy down config for Listing dates, Sales dates, Delivery site from MVKE and MWLI as we update those fields always at the variant level. After I made the config changes I went to the big generic which has lot of variants and saved the generic but still the MABW entries are not eliminated.

I'd appreciate if you can let me know what I'm missing

Thanks,

Srinivas