cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Sub node under a node in Window/Vew Context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not being able to add a node under a node in the Window or View context. However, I am being able to do the same in Component controller context.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks

Deb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Component controller is used as global controller . transfering data from one view to another view will happen through component controller .

so u need to first create ur sub node in the component controller and thn map it to subsequent views.

this way u wud b able to use it in multiple views.

Also , FYI the attribute WD_COMP_CONTROLLER will be used to referencing the component controller

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I'm not wrong,

I think you followd this process -

First created a node in Comp controller and then mapped the same to the view and window context.

Now wihtout changing the comp controller context, you are trying to add a subnode in the view/window context.

This is can be possible in 2 ways -

First add subnode in Comp controller and map it again in view and window context.

Or

After mapping to the view'context, remove mapping using the delete mapping option then try to add the subnoode.

This way you can do.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I have first created the node under View context and then under component controller.

Now I want to add another node under this node in the view context and then subsequently map it to the

window and component context.

Thanks

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not map from view context to component controller and window.Since view context is not available globally,only component controller context will be available globally.You have to add your child node under parent node in component controller only after that you can map to any view or window.