Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC(VA02) to BAPI Reg: FM: BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

My requirement is to replace BDC (VA02) with

BAPI FM BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

I have a BDC program for changing PODKZ

VBKD-PODKZ : POD-relavent) in the transaction VA02 . This BDC program sets PODKZ value to 'X' .

We can find this field in the VA02 transaction after opening the sales order Goto>Header>Shipping ...POD-Relavent checkbox

But I didn't find any relavent field in the IMPORT paratemeters and TABLES parameters in the function module. I also checked TABLES parameter EXTENSIONIN (Customer Enhancement for VBAK, VBAP, VBEP). But this looks like for all custom structures which are added to the tables VBAK, VBAP, VBEP.

I want to do this change through BAPI function module only. Is it possible to make this chnage though BAPI FM? If not why it is not possible?

Thanks,

karthik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthikeyan,

In reviewing BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, you are correct. It does not provide for field VBKD-PODKZ.

We are running R/3 5.0 and the last change by SAP to that BAPI was in May 2002.

It appears that this newer POD field has not come into SAP's attention as a field that needs added to the BAPI object.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthikeyan,

In reviewing BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, you are correct. It does not provide for field VBKD-PODKZ.

We are running R/3 5.0 and the last change by SAP to that BAPI was in May 2002.

It appears that this newer POD field has not come into SAP's attention as a field that needs added to the BAPI object.