cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 ABAP Trial Version user Password?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I tried the last days to instal ABAP trial. The first Problem was at Phase 13 but I found a solution I think.

I have to change the Master Password because it contains an @.

After changing it I had to enter the Admin Password and the User Password.

I have never seen them before and following to this fact I don't now them. Is it possible that the Software has editted an user Password during the first installation?

Where can I find it?

Thanks for the answers

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand your question, what are you looking for exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to cancel the Installation of ABAP Trial in Phase 13.

After a System reboot I tried to start the Installation once again.

But after a few steps, I had to enter a User Password.

My problem now is, that I don't have one.

I think the Installation program has edited the Password during the first Installation.

And now my question:

- Is it possible, that the Software has edited a Password?

If so:

-Where can I find it? (Windows Registry...)

Thank you for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, I did not have this problem, during the installation two new accounts were created...

I installed mine on Windows Vista, the two accounts created during the install were nspadmn, SAPServiceNSP...see pic below.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/3742585039_ccddf08998_o.jpg

it may be asking you for the password of your regular user, the one you used to log into windows with...not sure though, but try it.

I doubt that it changed your existing admin users password.

do you have a screen shot\print screen?

Edited by: Bijo Samuel on Aug 21, 2009 3:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with a blank password, or login using the nspadmn if you plan to continue installation where you left off...

you can also try reinstalling from scratch, heres what you must do before you do that though...

STEPS TO UNINSTALL AND DO A FRESH INSTALL

<< this might help "Troubleshooting Guide for NW2004s ABAP Trial Version' >>

1) Use sapinst to uninstall...(sapinst > Software Life-Cycle > Options > Uninstall - Uninstall System)

2) Drop database: In order to do that go to the Control Panel click on 'Add and Remove Programs' and look for 'MaxDB'. Click on 'Change/Remove' which starts the Installation Manager of the MaxDB. Click on 'Remove MaxDB Components', select 'All Components' and enter the database manager user 'control' and your <password>. Quitt the dialog popup with 'yes'.

3) Stop SAPNSP_00 service Go to the Control Panel, click on 'Administrative Tools' and stop the SAPNSP_00 service.

4) Remove in your file system the directories of 'SAP' and 'sapdb'. Go to 'Program Files/Common Files' and remove the directory 'Installshield'.

5) Run the clean up tool for the registry, press the radio button for 'Uninstall Service', enter 'NSP' for SID and '00' for the number.

( download and extract the clean up tool here... https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/softwaredownload?download=/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km... ,don't forget to read the readme file in the archive.)

6) Connect your PC to the network or install the loopback adapter.

7) Reboot your PC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!

My system is now running. The Installation work without a problem now

Thank you once again

Answers (0)