cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

What is relation between Pricing date and Schedule line item Netprice.When i change the pricing date in sale order,

Net price is changed.Where we check?

Regards,

T.Murugu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Netprice.When i change the pricing date in sale order,
Net price is changed.Where we check?

It is because, in VK11 for that condition type, you would have made changes and accordingly, in sale order, when you change the pricing date, system has checked the pricing table on that date.

To check that go to VK12, key in that condition type and maintain that changed date and execute. Check what was maintained there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Thanks for you reply.When i make the costing the following error appear,

No price could be determined for subcontracting

Message no. CK468

Diagnosis

The system could not calculate a price for the subcontracting because none of the valuation strategies in valuation variant 008 was successful.

System Response

If the system issues a warning message or an information message, the costing item is used in the cost estimate with a zero value.

If the system issues an error message, it sets the status "KF" (costed with errors).

If the system issues a termination message, the cost estimate cannot be processed.

Procedure

If you have authorization for Customizing, check the valuation strategy for subcontracting in valuation variant 008.

SO I GO TO PRICING DATE FIELD IN SALE ORDER CHANGED TO CURRENT DATE THE COSTING PROBLEM IS SOLVED.BUT SUDDENLY CHANGED THE NET PRICE IN SALE ORDER ITEM LEVEL.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOV8

there is tab Pricing and delivery...

there v have pricing date and type.. from there it connected.

corrrect me if i went wromg

thanks

mahesh