cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not retrieving the Project definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing problem in the system that after saving only Project Definition, system is not showing the project while retrieving created project, it is also not showing in the table PROJ. But when I create WBS element with this Project definition, it is saved and shows in the system.

Can anybody have an idea about this issue?

Thanks,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Which transaction or Bapi are you talking about?

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction code- CJ20N is used create project.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Its really strange !!!

Can you please create only project definition and check all tabs for inputs. I guess you should not get any error message. Once over, Now save it and try to check in PROJ Table with this project definition. let me know, if still you are facing the same problem.

Br

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

All input in project definition tabs are correct. After saving project, system gives message, 'Project .... is being created' . This project is not seen in table PROJ also.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SAP version are you using?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version ECC 6.0 and Add on of MRS. I think, due to MRS add on, it may be giving problem.

Thanks,

Sudhir

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

It is very strange, because the involved action is straightforward. Maybe caused by a customer own codes?

You can run t-code SM50 after save, what the process is doing. Maybe you can see, if the involved process is suspend.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo