cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP SUS NO PO RESPONSE and Invoice XML MESSAGE CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured EBP - SUS on SRM 7 server with extended classic scenario.PO's are transfering fine from EBP to SUS and are visible in SUS also expected follow on documents are PO response,Confirmation,Invoice.But wen we process the po and confirm all items no po response xml message is created and a local po response is created which is not transferred back to EBP.Later when we create a confirmation for the same po,it is transfered to EBP via serviceack xml message and is visible.

Finally wen v create a invoice it is also created locally and not tranferred to EBP,no xml message is created in this case too.

In XI we are using integration scenario which is based on SRM 5.5 contents.

Any kind of pointers will b appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Proxies are fine,also i check for events in define transaction type.Here are the values for both response and invoice evrything seems fine.

Description SUS PO Purch.Ord.Rsp

Int. Number Range 01

Ext. Number Range 02

Status Profile

BTrans.Category BUS2232

Description SUS PO Confirmation

Partner Determ.Proc.

Text Schema PCOS

Event Schema

Description SUS Invoice

Int. Number Range 01

Ext. Number Range 02

Status Profile

BTrans.Category BUS2234

Description SUS Invoice

Partner Determ.Proc.

Text Schema SUIV

Event Schema

EVENT DEFINITION

BUS2234 SUS Invoice SUS Invoice

ERROR_OCURRED An Error has Occurred

Any settings tat we need to do to trigger this invoice to create a xml message.Also we regenerated the authorization profiles but had effect on xml creation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that the EVENT for SUS PO confirmation BUS 2232 should have both ERROR_OCURRED and SENT, for SUS invoice BUS2234 the EVENT should have both ERROR_OCURRED and INVOICED. This should trigger the XML message.

Please also test the proxy, goto SPROXY, double click on the proxy name and click on the execute button then it will ask for Logical port name after input execute then system should generate a generic XML message.

Pls let me know if you face any other error.

Thanks

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awesumm tat worked..thanks for da help..awarding you full points..thanks once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where to defind the event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM IMG>SRM Server> Cross Application Basic settings> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management>define events

Hope this helps.

Pls award point if you find it useful

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are using SRM 7.0 ECS SRM-SUS, From SUS we are unable to generate any XML message for POR, CONF and Invoices, I have maintained Event Schema for PO, CONF and INV, i have tested the Proxies still i am getting the issue. Please let me know if anything i am missing

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

There is no srm 7 integration scenarios present in XI even though we have downloadel the srm 7 contents no srm 7 integration scenario is present.

Also has anyone implemented EBP-SUS scenario with extended classic on.

Pls let us knw which al follow on documents are possible wen extended classic is active.

There are no notes available for srm7 EBP-SUS scenario only notes available says confirmation & invoice followon documents are not possible wen we have ECS active,has some one implemented the same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharad

Pls check whether the consumer proxy for po response (POconfirmation_out) is consistent or not and also for invoice request_out as well.

Pls check whether the logical the logical port for the proxy class is maintained or not.

If both the above settings are in place, then check the Event Schema is defined fot transaction type po confirmation and sus invoice, if not pls maintain then XI call will be initiated from SUS. Generally this should be pre delivered, however it is missing in SRM 7.0 as of SP03.

Pls do let me know the results.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sharad,

I feel you should use integration scenarios based onSRM 7.0 and not SRM 5.5

Regards

Ajay