cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Authorization not carried to Billing from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have the following scenario at our client.

A service contract is created in CRM. The billing request items of this are passed as lines items into a debit memo request into ECC.

This Debit memo request is then Billed.

The problem occuring is as follows.

We have a valid authorization in the Debit memo request, but this has not been carried into the billign document.

Due to this the billing document is stuck with the error - "Faulty auhtorization".

It has not created Accoutnign document.

The authorization in Debit Memo request has status 'Not yet processed'.

I cannot udnerstand the reason for the auhtorization not being used in while cvreating billing document.

I have searched this forum for some help..but no one seems to have the exact problem..

Can anyone advise.

Regards

BgS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see comments on 180809 as the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try entering card deatils freshly in billing document as well. Some time happens that proper card number is not transfering to billing.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav ,

We are using a Third party call to encrypt the card details. hence I cannot put the card details anew in the Billing document.

Any other ides/ things that i could check?

Regards

BgS

Updated on 180809/

I have resolved the problem. OSS also came back with similar analysis.

It is to do with the limit flag of the card. If a card is limited and has a certain value in maximum limit, the system tries to search for the auhtorization linked to it first. in our case we have done an enhancement which considers the limit flag as block and does not get auhtorization on it. so there was no auhtorization for this blocked card. The solution we have gone for is to reduce the maximum limit to zero id we are limiting( in our case blocking) a card.

Edited by: Baijoyanti Gangopadhyay on Aug 18, 2009 1:00 PM