cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Catalog 3.0 UI Layout Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using the SRM MDM catalog 3.0 and our business case requires customization on SRM MDM Catalog UI layout.

Does SAP delivered the source code for SRM-MDM catalog 3.0 in webdynpro Java?.

Is it possible and recommended to cusomize the standard business package UI content(SCA content).

If SAP supports customizing the standard business UI content please let me know the procedure.

All inputs are welcome.

Regards, Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

What kind of customization you are looking for? Since we already have Config UI through which you can customize the layout like which fields to be displayed and in which order, layout to be used Grid or Context, Read-only mode etc. As far as customizing the standard shipped content goes, as per my knowledge I dont think it is possible.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our business case requires additional custom layout on top of standard existing MDM catalog IU layout.

Does SAP delivered the source code for SRM-MDM catalog 3.0 in webdynpro Java in pre delivered SCA's?.

Please specify the best approach and the steps for the same.

Regards, Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

As per my knowledge we cannot customize the standard application delivered by SAP(I dont think we can extract WDJava application from SCA, customize it and redeploy on J2EE). I would suggest you not to close this thread unless some one from SAP gives the confirmation on this or its better to directly raise this with SAP.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

Did you find a solution to your question yet?