cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Circle and IBASE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Manager 7.0 EHP 1

We have implementation Change request Management and using it as a global system. But we are faced with a few issues.

IBASE u2013 Transaction IB52

When we log a Service desk Message (SLFN) from one of our satellite system, Solution Manager do not pul in the IBASE number into the Service Desk Call (SLFN) although all the other satellite system are working fine. Any advise how we can resolve this issue.

Maintenance Circle

We have created a maintenance circle and linked a few Development (transports) to the Maintenance circle. But somehow the maintenance circle has corrupted and we were forced to create a second maintenance circle for business to carry on working.

Q: how can I copy all the old Development (transports) from the old Maintenance circle to the new Maintenace circle we have created. Any advise how I can resolve that issue.

Tenielle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

IBASE u2013 Transaction IB52

When we log a Service desk Message (SLFN) from one of our satellite system, Solution Manager do not pul in the IBASE number into the Service Desk Call (SLFN) although all the other satellite system are working fine. Any advise how we can resolve this issue.

Check whether IBase has been created for the system with the right details (SID Installation Number Client)

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Rajesh

Yes i have double checked. Everythings seems to be fine.

Any advise why solution Manager is not pulling in the IBASE into the Support Message

thanks

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the Service Desk Message give you any information/warning/error either during creation or when you change them?

Does it pick up Component, Installation Number (SAP Attributes Tab).

If you can, try closing a message and see how it behaves.

Let me know the Service Pack level of Solman and Satellite System.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Rajesh

Once again thank you for the replies.

Solution Manager u2013 7.0 EHP 1, Kernal 701, sup Pak lvl 39

ECC 6 u2013 Kernal 7.0 Sup Pak Ivl 18

Yes the support Message does pick up the Installation Number in the Attribute Tab

Error Message when Message get logged (Enter Sold to Party) however sold-to-party has been created in transaction BP and has been assign to the IBASE in transaction IB52. I am puzzle as all the other landscape are working 100% as this is a global system.

Allistair

Answers (0)