cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help required while importing Taxonomy in different languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to import Taxonomy classification data for multiple languages.

I have already imported taxonomy data for English language and next I would like to import same set of data for German language. but I don't want to keep both languages in the same file.My source excel file will vary based on the language.

I would like to import same taxonomy data in Dutch and Swedish aslo when I get the taxonomy data in Dutch and Swedish languages. but my taxonomy table is same structure and data wise.

Please let me know if any one has idea about this.

Thanks,

RDNPrasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RDN

You must logon with different langauge for importing attributes for that specific language.

refer to the following document:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8090941f-a5a7-2a10-3ba6-b4af5ec6...

regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already imported the English version of my Taxonomy data.

as you mentioned above to my question, I have tried in the same way but when I try to import German version using German login language then I have mapped the category name and code in the map field/values tab.but iin the field values grid it is showing English Category values under Category Name field values and ialso asking to map German source field values to English target field values. Really if I need to map category name field values manually using set missing value property then it will be tedious task for me to map all values. is there way of skipping manual mapping of Category Name field values?

Thanks,

RDNPrasad

Edited by: RDNPrasad on Aug 12, 2009 4:11 PM

Edited by: RDNPrasad on Aug 12, 2009 4:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved