cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

currently i try to setup my java system link to my abap system, but then i test the connection the error appear below,

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized.

is there anything i can do to solve the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

the error is solve after i follow the intruction from this link, thanks all for the respon

/people/kristoffer.engh2/blog/2007/05/18/single-sign-on-with-portal-to-sap-backend-systems

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message is very clear... SSO ticket is not authorized

Have you done the SSO config?

Read,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/6b/4334429692b56be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Juan Reyes,

currently i have two java system connect to my abap system, the 1st one is configure by the previous basis (jco working fine) and the 2nd one is the one i having the issue right now, since i afraid that i will mess up the current configuration, can you provide me the step by step how to create the ticket and import to abap server, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Search the form with "SSO Configuration" and you will find step by step configuration .

Regards,

Anand

JPReyes
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the Authentication Ticket Type to SAP LOGON ticket on the portal for the particular system. Before make sure you check the below link and every is correct as per it

/people/dennis.kleymeonov/blog/2005/09/15/connecting-sap-systems-to-enterprise-portal-with-sso

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First download the certificate from from the Java system keystore and savr the Verify.Der file.

then you need to goto the Abap System and add the certificate to the perticular client you want to configure the SSO.

Run transaction Strustss02 and then click on upload the certificate that you have downloaded fron then Java System.

whenyou see the details of the certificate in the screen above the upload/import button then Click on Add certificate and the add to ACL list.While adding the certificate to the ACL list you need to give the details of JAVA system and Client 000.

Now save the settings.

Now go to the Java System and add the Abap system in the System landscape.then you can test the connection but you should have your id both in the Backend system and the portal system.

Thnaks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

can you explain to me how to do "First download the certificate from from the Java system keystore and savr the Verify.Der file." since i don't know how to get there, thanks.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

from the link you give to me, at the 1st point (check the text below), it ask me to go into portal, my question is how did i go to the portal?

1. In the portal, navigate to System Administration ® System Configuration ® Keystore Administration.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seriously?.... you are in charge of a SAP landscape and you don't know the basics...???

I can only recommend you to take a course or start reading fast.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Juan,

after i created the ticked in visual admin and import that to my abap server using the strust, the new error was appear "RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE" "The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received" is there anything to do with RFC? since currently now i'm using two java system to link into one abap system, thanks.