Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFT and storage type search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an issue when i am doing put away using RFT,

The issue is that i have defined a storage type search strategy for putting away the goods.

When i am putting away the goods using LB13 or LT01 it works fine and doesnt allow me to put goods in storage type which are not defined in search strategy.

But when i am doing put away using RFT then it does not stop me and allow me to put any where.

Any comments on this or how can i restrict this.

Thanks

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How have you defined Verfication control in Mobile Data Entry in the IMG? Also, did you create custom transactions and programs or are you using standard SAP defined transactions and programs?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Put away should be according to the strategy defined in your system whatever the Tcode u use, Check the Tcode(Program) for putaway which is used by the RFT if its developed (Zprogram).

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thik RFT is called as Remote File transfer or???

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit

Are you using SAP standard transaction code or did u developed some custom transaction to do the putaway using RF

if you are using standard transaction code then please check the setting in Verification profile

Dear RK

The full form of RFT is Radio Frequency Terminal, Commonly known as Handheld terminal also

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is an RFT ?