cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get all the tabs in a tabstrip control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the enhancement SAPMF02D (has a function exit), I need to know which tabs are available in a tabstrip when changing/creating a customer.

Can someone give me some hints?

Thank you very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the BADI <b>VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS</b> to add the tabstrip to customer creation/change.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I want is to run some checks before saving the customer. But customers from different account groups have different tab titles in the tabstrip. So I wonder if there is a way to find out what tabs are available for a certain customer.

Thanks!

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi yun

if you wanna validate a customer field then you can go for field exit.

Cheers,

Abdul

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yun

You can import the customer's current screen by using import dynpro statement. by using this statement you will get all the elements on the screen in 4 internal tables, then you can findout tabstrip's tabname and text displayed on them and even you can also change and export them by using EXPORT DYNPRO statement.

Statements:

IMPORT DYNPRO h f e m ID id.

Effect

Imports the screen specified in the field id. Loads the screen information into the structure h (screen header, structure D020S) and into the internal tables f (field list, structure D021S), e (flow logic, structure D022S) and m (matchcode information, structure D023S).

EXPORT DYNPRO h f e m ID id.

Effect

Exports the screen specified in the field id. The screen information is taken from the structure h (screen header, structure D020S) and the internal tables f (field list, structure D021S), e (flow logic, structure D022S) and m (matchcode information, structure D023S).

Hope this will help you

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your reply! I just tried IMPORT DYNPRO. But what I got still are SUBKOPF, SUBTAB, and OK-CODE. SUBKOPF and SUBTAB are the subscreen areas.

Any idea?

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi yun

If you will see the structure D021S which is for screen fields, in this structure there are fields for field name 'FNAM' and short text 'STXT'. In this structure you will get all the tabs for tabstrip on current screen which satisfy your question <i>I need to know which tabs are available in a tabstrip when changing/creating a customer</i>.

if you think this helped you then please dont forget to give reward points.

Thanks

Sumit Bhutani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In the field list (type D021S), I got 3 rows. They are SUBKOPF, SUBTAB, and OK-CODE under the colum 'FNAM'. SUBKOPF and SUBTAB are the subscreen areas defined in screen 7000 of program SAPMF02D. But I couldn't get what tabs in the tabstrip are currently present in screen 7000 when changing or creating a customer.

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi yun,

This is the internal table (TABSTRIP_TABS) in which you will get all the 7 tabs which is currently available on screen.

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Would you please explain a little more about this internal table TABSTRIP_TABS? Like, what's the structure type of it, and how do I fill in values.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I got it! Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!!!

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

AMAZING THANKS

Answers (0)