cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Connection Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am doing MM-SUS interface. I raised the Purchase Order Request in morning, connection is not there from ECC to XI. Connection is available at evening time only. I want to get the Total purchase order requests from morning to evening at evening time only. How can I proceed for this. Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,

Pasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC system partner profile outbound window select option Collect Idoc, automatically system will collect idoc and keep in buffer. We have standard SAP program(i think RSEOUT00 , check with abaper once again for program) to pass all collected idocs to target system, schedule this program in background at evening time. I hope now clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

thank you for response.

when i am getting PO Confirmation from SUS -XI-ECC, it should not goes to ECC immediatly, it should have to wait for some time in XI and then at particular time only it shold have to go from XI to ECC. how can achieve this ..pls suggest me...

Thanks in advance ,

Pasi.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PI we can hold message and execute holded message in specific time period, for more information find beow link

/people/sreekanth.babu2/blog/2005/01/05/delayed-xi-message-processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just use Communication Channel Availability Time.

it will make the things easy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have Files at source and IDoc's at target in ECC.

There is an option in XI to plan your File Adapter, i.e. Availability Time Planning to remain active for particular period of time in a day.

This configuration is done through Runtime Workbench in XI. If you plan it properly to remain active for some time in Evening. It will pick up all the files in evening and will send it at one go.

Goto RWB--> Communication channel monitoring on the top rightmost corner you will find an option called "Availability Time Planning" Select that option it will pop anothe window where you can find the option to setup your channel available for particular time.

Surf it out.

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Anurag,

i am not clear , can u pls explan clearly.

you are saying i have to debug the proxy and save that XML into File server, and again i have to configure the scenario..

i think your explanation of scenario is 1)Proxy to file and 2) File to Proxy. if i am wrong pls correct me...

Regards,

Pasi.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

The solution that Anurag proposed may not suit you, Unless you make the PROXY->IDOC Scenario into PROXY->FILE + FILE->IDOC.

I would rather suggest to go for NALLAM GUNA RANJAN's first approach of collect idocs at the R/3 system.

If you go for that option, then although R/3 system received the IDOCs, they will not be creating the PRs immediately.

They will get created once the scheduled Inbound IDOC processing program gets executed. For your requirement , you can scedule the program once in a day, every evening.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anurag saying in Runtime Workbench>Communication Channel monitoring>Component monitoring we have option to set channel to run specific time period only after that channel will be deactive. For more help find below link

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

This option available only from SP19 only.

I hope now clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Answers (0)