cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VALUATION NOT APPEARING IN RESULT RECORDING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello....

I have created an inspection plan where i have assigned all the characteristic to be inspected with quantative data.

Upon goods receipt inspection lot is generated,

while doing result recording when i enter the result for eg. if the characteristic value is 1-10, and i enter the reult as 1, the valuation has to be set automatically as accepted but its not appearing, could anyone please let me know am i missing any settings.

Suggestions will be worth appretation

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know the Sampling Procedure defined for all of the MIC's in the Insp. Plan.

Valuation Mode in the Sampling Procedure must be "Mean Value within Tolerance Range"

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii..

Thnaks for your prompt reply,

I have not assigned sampling procedure, i am inspecting the material based on Task List.

is it mandetor to assign sampling procedure for automatic valuation..

Regards

Baig

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Sampling Procedure is not assigned, goto SPRO Plant Level Settings Select Automatic Close in Results Recording Tab.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragvendra nayak...

Thanks for your valuable input.. now i am able to get the valuation automatically in result recording..

Thanks......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarfrazbaig ,

If you are using sampling procedure, check the "Valuation Mode". It must be "Manual Valuation" to achieve the valuation Manually.

The trx code will be QDV1/2/3 for Sampling procedure.

Regards,

Shyamal

=================================================================================

Okey if you are not using the sampling procedure then,

Set the value as "Automatic Close" / Close, Navigate and save automatically" in the IMG settings at Quality Management->Basic Settings->Maintain Settings at Plant Level, here for the relevant plant select the "Result Recording" Tab and set the mentioned vales for the field "Recording configuration"

Revert for for further inputs.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Aug 12, 2009 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thnaks shamyl...

I am now bale to get the automatic valuation after changing the settings in result recording configuration tab..As Automatic close.

Thank you.....