Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split issue with PO (STO)

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created one PO . While creating delivery it automatically creating delivery splits ( two deliveres for single PO). I checked the ship to party , route,ship conditions , unloading point . every thing is same.

User required only one delivery for one PO.

please do the needful

Regards

Amarnadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amarnadh,

The reason for two/more delivery creations for a single PO is because of different delivery dates for items in the PO. And also check the shipping point. As creation of delivery is based on the Shipping point and the deliver dates, if any of these differ then system issues a new delivery.

You may have to ask your ABAP consultant to look for enhancements and see if he can copy the same delivery date to all the line items, this way you can have a single delivery document for a PO.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amarnadh,

Ensure that for all the materials in the material master under the MRP2 view the schedulling tab the days which are given is common for all materials.Because of this also delivery split may happen.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

as you said i have maintained planned delivery time in days in materials and tried to created the delivery, still delivery is combined in my test system.. but for the same is split in Production.

can you let us know the possible solutions

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The days which are giving in material master should be same for all the material in PO.For one material if you give 1 and for other it could be 2,then you will have delivery split.

Morover, you are telling that it is working fine in development and not in production.Hence,it is problem of master data only.

regards,

Nithin

Edited by: Nithin N on Sep 24, 2009 10:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin and amarnath,

my 4 POs are having the 4 different line items with differnet delivery dates and planned delivery time in days are same for frist 3 PO materials and next PO planned delivery time in days are different.

In this case in test boxes all the 4 materials are combined , the same is splitting in production.

here my confusion and user wants the why it is splitting, and they want one combined delivery.

Hope now the nerration is clear to get better solutions

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Division How we manintain Settings from MM side, We can Maintain Diff Divisons for diff materials But From MM side theres a setting combination with division check and modify then it will work.

Hari Mandav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I too facing the ame problem, can you give me the possible solution with menu path,

Thanks & Regards

Raju