Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two purchase orders from one purchase requisition

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i'm getting this strange behavior. How is possible to create 2 purchase orders from one purchase requisition ??

If i look to sales order flow i see two purchase orders.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dan M.

Please explain in details the steps u follow to create Sales Order, Purchase Requisition and purchse order (including the additional PO).

Thanks & Regards,

Shailendra Panhale

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

when a sales order is created, automatically the system create a purchase requisition. This happens in our system. I don't know if in anothers SAP systems it's the same way on how purchase requisitions are created.

Do you have any clue about how was possible to create 2 purchase orders from one purchase requisition ??

I mention that all items from purchse requisition contains only 1 quantity.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

can confirmed quantitiy be greater than order quantity?

i see in schedule lines that order quantity is 1 and confirmed quantity is 2. Is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dan M,

While creating order do u make any changes or does system do Availability check.

Secondly as u say the system is generating confirm quantity as 2 (against ur order qty 1). Check whether ur Purchase Requisition is having qty as 1 or 2 and the subsequent PO u generate is of full PR qty or partial Qty.

Regards,

shailendra panhale

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

The system do availability check automatically. I only put a check mark on "Fix qty/date" and click on button from "Dely proposal".

The system generate the confirmed quantity but is equal or less than order quantity.

That situation when confirmed quantity was greater than order quantity happened due to some changes in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dan M,

When u enter the material and qty in Item the system might be doing Availability check. Then u might be going to schedule line and then "check mark on "Fix qty/date". Here once again the system might be doing Availability check and then u press "Dely proposal".

I suggest u to check the Purchase Requisition Item No. (the field next to Purchase Requisition No.). Keep watch here after every step u perform. Watch before and after u press every button.

Do carefully analysis step by step u will get the reason.

Any thing required write on the forum.

Thanks & regards,

Shailendra Panhale