Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intrastat issue for Value items

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue witn intrastat declaration for Value items. Spain country billing docuemtns are having standard items and Value items. When we do the intrastat declarations through ENPA transaction code, system is not showing Value item line items, it is showing standard item line items into report.

Can any body suggest us to resolve this issue. This issue could be is because the goods issue is only done for stock? I mean Value items does not have any goods issue physically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with Spain Intrstat documentation whether the transactions with Value items need to be declared, also please go through the following link, which explins the Declaration procedure of GB, to have an idea;

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081739546

As per my understanding, declarations should be made where there is physical movement of goods.

Cheers

Chandra

Edited by: chandrasekhars saripalli on Aug 12, 2009 12:25 PM

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Chandra. Seems some special config is available for excluding few item categories. We can do that through VI80 and VI63 transaction codes. As per system config they have excluded Value item category from Intransat and Extrastat declarations.

Can you tell me whether these settings will really help us?

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikant,

Since you are using the standard process these settings definetely help you, also check T Codes# VI57, VI58, VI59 & VI60

Cheers

Chandra

Answers (0)