cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Procedure-VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client is using old cancellation procedure for cancellation of billing document i.e for VF11.

In detail:

For the parameter RULE_NEW_CANCEL in the include RV60BFZA, routine USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1.

They used as RULE_NEW_CANCEL='A'.

If i want to change from old cancellation procedure to new cancellation procedure..

What will be the effect..or what are the implications...

Pls help me..

with regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per SAP note no. 309208 we should use the new rule.

There is no impact if you change to new rule, and we have already done the same in our project. By using this new rule we will be able to fill the BKPF-XREVERSAL which is not possible with old rule, on reversal of invoice.

So go ahead and use new rule.

Cheers

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh Anand,

Thanks for the reply...

As per my knowledge..

If we use New Rule,

When a billing document is cancelled, the attached excise invoice also gets reversed. Again the user can go and cancel the excise invoice independently through CIN making double accounting of the reversal.

How to overcome this..

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When a billing document is cancelled, the attached excise invoice also gets reversed.

There is nothing like that as you mentioned.

You may test the same in Sand Box.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it and its happening...

When i cancel a billing document, it is creating one cancel document and the reversal accounting entries of excise invoice..

We can check in Display mode of Excise invoice->Accounting->Reversal doc.

As you were telling that there is nothing like this,but i dont know why its happening n my case..

pls guide me..

with regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether in your case the Excise Invoice is also get created automatically once Invoice is created.

Check in IMG>Logistic General>Tax on Goods Movement>India> Basic Setting-->Maintain Excise Group. Is ther Create EI is 'ticked'?

If so remove the same. If not, take the help of ABAP and debug, so that you will came to know the reason, why excise invoice is also get cancelled once commercial Invoice is cancelled.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through what u told,

In maintain Excise group, Excise invoice during billing is not ticked..

And important thing is that excise invoice is not getting cancelled only the accounting entries are reversing.. when billing is cancelled..

with regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

And important thing is that excise invoice is not getting cancelled only the accounting entries are reversing.. when billing is cancelled..

If you are talking about the accounting entries of Commercial Invoice, then this is the standard SAP Feature. Once you will reverse the Commercial Invoice, the accounting entries which generated while creating the commercial invoice will also reversed automatically.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting entries of Excise invoice are getting reversed..

In detail:::

order->delivery->billing with Accounting doc->Excise invoice with Accounting doc->Cancel billing with accounting doc(reversal entries) -->(automatically) only Accounting doc(reversal entries) of excise invoice

i.e when i cancel the billing doc..automatically the reversal accounting doc of excise invoice is getting generated..

which i can view in display mode J1IIN->accounting->Reversal doc

with regards

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azzez

I am very sorry, I am not aware why this is happening. You may debug while doing the reversal of Document with the help of ABAP, or contact SAP.

Post the outcome, may be some other experts will be able to help you out.

regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for u r suggestions...

Anyway i am closing this issue...

with regards