Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

queues deleted from smq2

uirji_netweaver
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have mistakenly deleted some important queues from SMQ2, now i want to retrive those quesues. could you please provide me the solution..

Thanks

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I have mistakenly deleted some important queues from SMQ2, now i want to retrive those quesues.

that's no problem provided that we are dealing with ExactlyOnce queues. When deleting the SMQ2 queue you do not delete the message, but it's registration for asynchronous execution.

I suppose you already have identified the messages. Simply select them in SXMB_MONI and press the 'Restart' button. This way a new queue entry is generated and pipeline processing of these messages will continue.

Please note: This procedure also applies to ExactlyOnceInOrder (EOIO) queues, however, by deleting the queues the system has lost all information on the order. Consequently the Integration Server can not re-create the initial order of messages. It is up to you to restart EOIO messages in correct order.

Best regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

uirji_netweaver
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies. i have checked the messages in SXMB_MONI with status "schedule" , there the message remains same.

so it look like if we delete the quesues in SMQ2, queues will not deleted permentenly..

please confirm if anyone face the same situation

Thanks

SK

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have cleared your question in my previous reply. If you delete queue in SMQ2 window that queue never delete permently from queue list, here deletion intension simply removing data from queue. If you want to add/delete queue only possible through SXMB_ADM window only.

I hope now clear

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete queu in SMQ2 window also i think it didn't effect and not deleted permently, for testing execute transaction again meanwhile for verification check with SXMB_ADM window. If your deleted queue not available in SXMB_ADM window we can registered again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try out the following:

1) Check in SE16....table name - QRFC_, SRFC . Check whether they are empty or not.

2) Try out some reports in SE38...

RSXMB_CHECK_MESSAGES_STATE

RSXMB_CHECK_MESSAGE_CONSIST

RSXMB_CHECK_MSG_QUEUE

3) if the above dont work out, then resend the message again.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also refer this thread [;

Edited by: Kubra fatima on Aug 12, 2009 7:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the above thing wont work i think need to register them agian

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c9/775b3b82646c3ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

check the sap help link for the same

Rajesh

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi qertsyu,

Please refer the followling link .The similiar issue has been discussed regarding the deleted Queues in SMq2.Hope this will help you out.

Thanks,

Ram.