cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic price mandatory in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

my requirement is that untill price is not maintained user cant save the order, this i can control by doing baisc price condition mandatory in pricing procesure, but problem is i have three different type of basic price condition in pricing procedure

so i cant make mandatory to all of them.

so i need a lock in sales order that untill user not maintaned atleast one baisc price condition sales order could not be saved

Thanks in adavance

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

You can set your incompletion procedure to check if the line item net value is 0. This way even if you have different basic prices, if your net value for the line it 0 then system will not let you save.

Let me know if this helps

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Thanks for quick resopnse I also try your suggestion but its giving only warning message i need error message if net value is zero user cant save the order

could u pl explain me in details how i will configure this requirement

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

You can maintain the Inccomplete message and in the sales document VOV8 check he invomplete message which will not allow the user to save the document unless the Pricing value is maintained

The functionality of INCOMPLETE MESSAGE is in such it wont allow to save unless they are complete and gives ERROR message

Hope it is clear, and revert if u need further details

cheers,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Error message will come only if you have assigned incompletion proc. to sales doc. type and not to item category.

For that, in VOV8, activate incomplete messages check box and in VUA2 activate IC - dialog check box.

At item level, system will give you only a warning msg. But it will be an incomplete document and you cannot create delivery wrt this incomplete sales document.

If you want the system to throw error msg. at item level, I think you need to use screen variant or write a user exit.

hope you will get some idea.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar/Santosh,

thank u very much its working

i assign incompletion message for order type & active IC box in VUA2

its work now I cant save the order without maintainng price

Thanks a lot

Regards

Ashish