cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement where the line item in the Sale order should not be confirmed. So while creating SO the line item gets confirmed automatically. I even tried removing the stock and trying and still I am not able to make the confirmed quantity to 0.

Regards,

Subhashini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the Availability Check configuration at SPRO> IMG > SD > Basic Function > Availability Check & Transfer of Requirements > Availability Check.

After this configuration,you have to Confirm the Availability after creating a Sales Order & production of Material.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually I don't want it to get confirmed. So what setting should I do exactly for that.

Regards,

Subhashini

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't want the Material to be Confirmed Automatically while creating the Sales order ,then maintain the configuration at the same path mentioned in the previous thread under Availability Check .

1. Define Checking Groups Default Value

2. OVZ9

3. Activate the Availability & Req. Transfer in Schedule Line Category.

4. Activate the MRP in Material Master Record.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV6 and select your schedule line category.

In that uncheck the availability option and save the setting.

Is your line item in sales order is the service item or the physical item which needs to be delivered

Please clear my doubt.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

My material is an HAWA material.

Regards,

Subhashini

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the Item category ( set as not too Transfer the requirements)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy It helped a similar problem

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this, make the availability check field 'blank' in material Master --> Sale : General/Plant data view ==> SAVE. And then try to create the Order, the confirmed quantity field will remain blank.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. If the stock is not there then the item will not be confirmed. Ex. Stock=0, Order Qty>0

2. If you do-not want the availability check to occur then determine a new schedule-line category & uncheck the Av Check box in the configuration