cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog SC turning to a PR instead of PO in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am encountering a scenario where my catalog SCs are turning to RQ rather than PO in ECC.

ours is a SRM 5.5, ECC 6.0 classic scenario. Our backend document creation determination is set to PO if requisition is complete else PR. We do not have any requirements to create backend PRs.

Rest of the punchouts, FFT are working fine. this was a custom catalog with characteristics added. we activated Catalog_transfer_badi to transfer custom field to SC. Transfer of field works good. Its only after the approval of SC its expected to create PO. All data, Acct assignments structures are all the same as other SCs that are working.

In BBP_PD it shows last status as approved instead of showing item in transfer. Its not triggering the PO create badi.

Please advise.

Thanks

Viktor P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Product Category. If the product Category in the shopping cart is missing, then the Vendor Web Shop page does not transfer the product category to your system. This could be due to different version of UNSPSC codes vendor is using or vendor has not allotted the desired UNSPSC code to the respective article on their web shop page. Please co-ordinate with Vendor in this case.

If the above is through, then check the field Source of supply, Unit of measurement, Cost Assignment, Price & Price Unit. Absence of data or wrong data in this field may cause PR conversion instead of PO based on your BADI settings if any.

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ths PRs are created when the data in the SC is not enough to create a PO without errors. Goto R3 and try converting the PR to PO, it should throw some errors. Make a note of the data that is missing and maintain it while creation of Shopping cart.

Thanks,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

PR creation suggest that the source of supply is missing in the shopping cart.

Please check for the source of supply in BBP_PD. (Line item details)

This should help.

Thanks

Ashutosh