cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Sales Order category to custom category in CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am CIFing Sales Order from ECC to APO, as per my requirement I need to change the category of sales order for which their are no confirmation.

The Sales order get CIFed to APO in standard category BM and i want to change to custom category ZM

I am using a user exit EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 to read the Sales Order in ECC and changing the Sales Order ATP category to ZM but I am getting an error that it does not match correctly.

but when I use a different standard category BL instead of ZM it works properly.

Has anyone used an user exit to change the Sales Order Category, can you please help?

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 in APO. This will be called while transferring the Sales orders to APO and the category will be changed. Also maintain the category you are changing in APO.

Please look at the link for further details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/EN/8f/987337e68ae526e10000009b38f889/content.htm

Regards,

Sireesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesh,

Thanks for the reply

My problem is not with user exit I am able to chhange the category if I am using standard SAP cat like BL.

But I am not able to change it to custom cat ZM.

Do I need to maintain any kind of mapping betwwen SAles Order doc and Cat in ECC or APO

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to maintain this category under NON SAP categories in SPRO settings APO - GATP - General settings- maintain categories. It should change after maintaing the category as a non SAP category.

Regards,

Sireesh

Answers (0)