cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification is not send to contact person in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am in SRM 7.0 and SP03. I am using program '/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND' to send notification to approver.

Email notification is not sending to contact person in SRM 7.0 after all approvers approved the shopping cart. I even enabled checkbox 'Approval of application object' for Contact person (in most cases, the creator of the document) in the SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-SRM Server-Cross Application Basic Settings-Business workflow-Process-Controled Workflow-Business Process Configuration-Define Recipient of Notifications. Am i missing something or is it how SRM 7.0 Build. I knew that this functionality is there in SRM 5.0 by activate the security level in the user settings(SU01), I also know that this setting will not work if we use Process control workflow. Any input on this..

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vishal_agrawal3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

am facing a similar issue. Have done all kinds of activities provided on google. Please do let me know if you figured the solution here.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/12698365/sap-srm-7-po-reject-mail-notification.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

See OSS note 1370521, it was created for my client when I reported the same issue.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to change the content of the notification email?

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natarajan,

Please refer to note 1265414 for details on how to change the text of a notification.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 600 SP 04.

I have configured even APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_REJECTED ( Su b Category APPROVAL_RESULT_NOTIFIC_NEW ) , Event is attached to Transactoin Type. When Shopping Cart is rejected , I can see notification in Transaction SOST . Notification si blank , there is no Tiltle or Body in Notification. Task TS40007983 triggered in SWi1, Task has Title and Description.

Is there any SAP Note to be applied to triger the Text in Notification

Jigar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks there is some confusion about notification to approver and requester.

Approval request notification to approver after document is created - by program '/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND'

Approved/Rejected notification to requester after workitem is executed - by Alert Framework

You need customize for Alert. The customizing is same as SRM50.

- Define Recipient of Notifications

- Define Transaction Type

Please check the transaction type has event schema.

SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-SRM Server-Cross Application Basic Settings-Define Transaction Types

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your input. I maintained the below entries but still it is not working. creator is not still receiving approved Email once the shopping cart is fully approved.

1 .SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-SRM Server-Cross Application Basic Settings-Define Transaction Types -

BUS2121 - SHC - Event Schema as SC.

2. I enabled all four check boxes in this path Define Recipient of Notifications - approve shopping cart - contact person ( in most

cases, the creator of the document ) .

But I don't know how to maintain or what to maintain for Define Event Schema. This will be highly appreciate if you share your great experience on this..

Hi Masa,

I got approved Email after 10 mins. I don't know is this how the standard email send to requestor any idea how to change this? I found the Standard task that mail is sending

Document 1000001212 approved

WF-BATCH

to:

XXXXXXX

08/12/2009 03:35 PM

Show Details

The document 1000001212 of type BUS2121 was approved.

Technical information:

Event:#APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_APPROVED

SubCat:#APPROVAL_RESULT_NOTIFIC_NEW

The following messages have been triggered by the system:

You can view the document directly. Choose the following link :

Login

I am facing another issue that the Email is having a PORTAL link (Login text above is basically a link), when i click and after login into portal a pop up is displayed 'The specified transaction mode is not allowed with respect to workflow status of current document'. any idea about this issue?

John

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is alert notification(approve, reject, change, delete) working fine now ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

yES It is working now.I got approved Email after 10 mins. I don't know is this how the standard email send to requestor any idea how to change this? I found the Standard task that mail is sending

WF-BATCH

to:

XXXXXXX

08/12/2009 03:35 PM

Show Details

The document 1000001212 of type BUS2121 was approved.

Technical information:

Event:#APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_APPROVED

SubCat:#APPROVAL_RESULT_NOTIFIC_NEW

The following messages have been triggered by the system:

You can view the document directly. Choose the following link :

Login

I am facing another issue that the Email is having a PORTAL link (Login text above is basically a link), when i click and after login into portal a pop up is displayed 'The specified transaction mode is not allowed with respect to workflow status of current document'. any idea about this issue?

John

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you want to change ?

- schedule period for outgoing mail?

- standard text?

- email recipient ?

Regards,

Masa