cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Serializing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been through all the blogs, I am looking for a IDOC serialization step by step guide for posting idocs to ECC from PI.

All the blogs deal with outbound from ECC..

PB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishnan,

Please check this steps given from sap help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/content.htm

So for this you can setup the queues using this blog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

Regards,

---Satish

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Preetha,

I think ur looking for Serializing idocs going from XI into ECC,

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase if you are looking for XI to ECC Serialization . You can Use SETDAT IDOC Configuration to solve the problem .

-Create a serialization group(txn BD44) and assign the message types and the sequence in which the mesage types needs to be generated.

-Whenever serialization comes into picture, SERDAT message type needs to be configured. Update the distribution model and partner profile with the serialization message types(MATMAS, CLFMAS, SERDAT) and distribute the model view.

- At the inbound side, Goto transaction SALE and traverse through Modelling and implementing busines processes -> Master Data Distribution -> Serialization for sending and receiving data -> Serialization using message types -> Define inbound processing, wherein add the serialization group and the message types under the group. The RFC server group which needs to be filled in here could be obtained from transaction RZ12.

For SERDAT Mapping . You just need to Populate the SeqNumber , SerGroup and Message Type .

In Partner Profile Set the MATMAS CLFMAS as process in Background , SERDAT as Process Immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This did not solve my issue, however i fixed it in a different procedure, following the serialization of SERDAT has a lot more specifics that i was not able to find.

Thank you all, points have been rewarded.

BP

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls let us know how the issue was fixed.

Can you close the thread as issue is resolved.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>serialization step by step guide for posting idocs to ECC from PI.

The quality of service starts from sender side, so you need to configure EOIO in the sender adapter.

Thanks

Aamir