cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF: When multiple regions work on same SCM and ECC box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a situation where North America and Europe use the same SCM and ECC box. Currently SNP/PPDS is live in Europe only. So ,before taking the network/deployment optimizer run,we stop the CIF using program RSTRFCI1. This stops the CIF for whole SCM box. Now we plan to go live with SNP for North America. Hence we can not use RSTRFCI1 as it will stop CIF for both North America and Europe.

Question is: How can we stop CIF for particular region/integration models etc ?

We know, we can deactivate/activate the integration models every day but we do not have this kind of window available.

I am sure some of you must be working on this kind of scenario. Your suggestion and solution would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

You have different options to do that.

1. Remove distribution difinitions for North America DC's and plants. Deactivate the intigration models ( Only activate Europe locations in the integration models).

2. In OLTP settings Deployment and heuristic orders set periodic transfer and when sending them to ECC through /SAPAPO/C5

restrict as per source or destination locations.

3. Run heuristcs through selection profile where only select the locations whichever relevent to Europe.

Regards,

Kishore K Reddy

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Your US and Europe locations (Plants) shoul d be different, you can create variant by locations.

Regards,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create a variant (or variants) which you may select when you run the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create a variant (or variants) which you may select when you run the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am not an expert there, but I think there is a solution with user exit.

Have a look at the note 848482 to see if it can help you.

Let me know how it goes.

Thnaks and Regards

Julien