Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to create RFC function module which creates the IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Any idea how to create RFC function module which creates the outbound IDOC. If you have any sample code please forward to me.

Thanks,

Sony

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at FM "SPI_AGENT_IDOC_OUTBOUND"

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.!!! !!!</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use function module Master_Idoc_distribute..which is used to generate outbound idocs.

You can create ZXXX RFC function module and call this function module inside Z RFC function mdoule.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Message was edited by: Nilesh Kshirsagar

0 Kudos

My Problem is

Whenever they create Invoice using T-code's like FV65(Parked Document), automatically should create IDOC's...

I have used message type FIDCC1 but this message type is usefull only for Posting documents.

1. Whenever they create parked document, entries will be stored in BKPF(Parked Document-Filed-BKPF-BSTAT = 'V') and Bseg....

2. I have to read entries from those tables and should create IDOC...

3. I checked FM's(FI_IDOC_CREATE_FIDCC1, FI_IDOC_PREPARE) but are not useful...

4. Now I need to write one RFC function module and that FM should create the IDOC's....

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks,

Sony

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Sample examples given in Arvind Nagpal's book on ALE IDOC to leverage and write your own code.

Arvind Nagpal has explained nicely with some good examples which is easy to understand.

You can also leverage the code from any of the outbound idocs FM.

Cheers

VJ