cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Message Map - useOneAsMany issue with more than 10 lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue using 'useOnAsMany' . I am using this to map lines of text from an idoc, specifically the SHPMNT04 idoc. When there are more than 10 lines of text (i.g. 10 occurances of E1TXTP8) the sytem drops everything after the 10th line. When I check the context of the fields it appears all occurances are being mapped however when I execute the map it drops the text after the 10 line. Is this a bug? Has anyone seen this and know of an answer?

I am using 'useOneAsMany' with E1TXTH8-TDID as the first argument and E1TXTP8-TDLINE as the second and third arguments. I am simply moving all the text when TDID = Z001.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you familiar with or can you view the SHPMNT04 structure? TDLINE is a child of TDID. There will be one to many TDLINE's for each TDID. In the map I use the 'UseOneAsMany' which flows into a 'removecontext'. I don't know if I am explaining this enough.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Busse,

Can you check the occurence of the target field to which you are mapping? If it is 0..10 then you will only 10 lines in outupt, else it should get populated.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

WOW! That was obvious and you nailed it on the head. I should have caught that but really appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your example,

what is the relation between TDID and TDLINE?

which values the node "TDID" have?

Regards

Ivan