cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long text in Quality certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement where my user wants to insert a long text in the certificate when the customer wants the user to resend the certificate.

For example. Usage decision is done and certificate is delivered to the customer. After 1 or 2 years customer comes back and ask for the resend of the certificate. Based on the customer request my User will print the certificate along with the long text on the certificate. Saying that so and so things are changed and this is the re print certificate.

So please suggest how to add a long text to the certificate profile so that it prints on the certificate.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quantum

There is a long text field in certificate profile header which you can use and also in each of the characteristic you can add a short text and capture the same in the certificate

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh

Thanks for your reply. I tried using the Long text in certificate profile but that long text is not printing on the certificate, is there any setting to print on the certificate or should i ask my Abaper to attach this to certificate.

Long text for each characteristic you mentioned can be added or changed only during the results recording if iam not wrong and once the usage decision is done then this long text cannot be changed, but my user wants the long text to be entered after the Usage decision is done. Is It possible?.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try the Long Text during the Usage Decision is given. Hopefully that would be populated into the Certificate.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quantum

You may need to take the help the ABAPer in getting this field. There is one Old SAP note for this issue 61583 . It might help you

Regards

Gajesh