cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Mulitile Billing documents based on Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My requirement is to create a billing documents based on sales order. Item category is SERVICE.

For example : In Sales Order the quantity is 100.

1 st billing doument user can create of 10.Then after 1 month 2nd billing document of 9 and so on.

when i create billing document related with sales order . the billing document is created with 100 quantity.

i know it is possible with delivery but my requirement is billing document should be created related to service.

Appreciate your time.

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

How is you item category 'SERVICE' defined for billing? When you create billing document with reference to sales order item, does SAP allow you modify billed qty for that line item manually?

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

No i can't change the quantity in the billing document ... is there any way that i can change the quantity in the billing document.

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

In the copy control of from sales order to billin for that item category check the value of the field 'Billing quant', is this set to 'C'?

If it is set to 'C' then change that to 'A', and give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also play with the invoice split criteria:

If your business scenario allows it you can make a line item for every service scheduled to invoice on a specific month. So you'll have a line item for June a line item for July and a line item for August. Those will add to the total quantity.

In every line item put the billing date in any date corresponding to the month where you want to bill.

If you do a VF04 then SAP will pick the invoices with billing date equal to or inferior to the ones on the maximum billing date. Or if you like you can choose which document to bill in VF01

Answers (0)