cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOURCE_REL_IND : shopping cart not appearing in the sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Few of the shopping carts after deleting the follow-on PO doesn't appear back in the sourcing cockpit. Furthermore, I found the SOURCE_REL_IND set to blank in table BBP_PDIGP.

Since this is happening at random, not sure if I can forcefully push the cart into the sourcing cockpit using any FM.

Thank you.

PS : I tried FM : BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, but the next run of BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is revoking it back to space.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have this issue as well. However the source_rel_ind is updated to 'N'. How did the indicator got updated to N. Anyone with similar issue? Any resolution?

Regards,

Joanne

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you deleted the PO at header level directly, note 1441578 is helpful.

Otherwise, note 1381373 informs about some general sourcing cockpit issues.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo

happy to see this sap notes 1441578- sorry here concern is that why deleted PO comes to cockpit and disturbing buyer again?

buyers feels bad. whay this deleted PO sc comes to cockpit again. everythime they go to see follow on document folder and source again.

let SAP sent to cockpit again . NO issues. but some color popup like that this item PO has been deleted again you wanna source??..or complete

but we don thave any option right at deletion level

we go each item and set deletion flag right?

can you elaborate here..

every one is lokking for this .

appreciate your frequest visits in sdn and helping every one.

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo

SUB:- CLASSIC SOURCING ...

assume that my buyer is incharge of the sc

1.requestor creates a sc and buyer also create a PO from the cockpit.

2. later business decides some thing wrong so buyer deletes the same PO

3. after status job the same sc why comes to cockpit. the same buyer should look each time the follow on docuemnts created or not?

4. what is the SAP stratergy here deleted PO taking to cockpit again

5. understand many customer has different taste.

6. if i were buyer which i really deleted the same PO , i dont want to see the the same sc again into cockpit.

sap has any flexible options ?

7. any customers reported to sap this is a problem or incidence.

i do have some incidents in sdn , 2 of them dont like this functionality

deleted po not taken to the cockpit.

what is the sap sourcing stratergy describes this scenario ?

br

muthu

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Exists some equivalent note 1441578 for SRM_SERVER 500? I review the note and the affected releases are 550, 600 and 700. Can I implement it on my system SRM_SERVER 500?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oK.

Once the rerquestor deletes the sc item and it will not appear in the cockpit (po earlier deleted).

muthu

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been having the same problem.

For some reason, after an item is deleted at PO, its corresponding field QUAN_PO_E in table BBP_PDIGP of SC has the same quantity ( for example, 3 pieces ).

When the purchaser access the SOCO, the item is not displayed because previously the system make a validation: if quantity is equal to quan_po_e ( the difference is zero ), eliminates the item to display and reset the SOURCE_REL_IND to space.

Somebody knows the reason for which the field QUAN_PO_E is not updated with the value of zero after deleting the items of the purchase order?

Somebody solved it?

Thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Good question,

after delete or reduce / increasing the qty in the PO , the sc revisit the cockpit as you said .

since the qty of PO and Sc qty are mismatched.

your logical thinking is correct.

here buyer annoyed with this behavior and buyer complete this via tick mark.

the get status jobs doing all stuffs .

Deletion PO revisiting functionality was not liked by the buyers.

since requestor can create a new request.

i believe the older version they dont have this facility.

SAP has some telescopic view on this functionality.

even i do wonder some times why deletion POs revisiting cockpit if we have done sourcing configuration. but indeed happening.

some times i could see many gray out carts with zero qty. i will explore and tell you..

br

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually some of the following fields are not reset in BBP_PDIGP after deleting the follow on documents:

VAL_ASN_E

VAL_ASN

VAL_CF_E

VAL_CF

VAL_IV_E

VAL_IV

VAL_PO_E

VAL_PO_E_AGG

QUAN_ASN_E

QUAN_ASN

QUAN_CF_E

QUAN_CF

QUAN_IV_E

QUAN_IV

QUAN_PO_E

If one of those contains a value different from zero, get_status_2 clears the source_rel_ind field. Mostly the problem is with the field QUAN_PO_E.

So in the same time when you put an 'X' into the field SOURCE_REL_IND, you have to check these fields also.

Best Regards,

Gabor

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Are you expecting after you delete PO , sc should turn to cockpit? what purpose? please clarify

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

By and large, this is the standard functionality to have the original requirement opened up once the follow-on document is deleted.

Once the PO is deleted due to some reason, buyer should be able to see this cart again back in the cockpit so as to repurchase the items.

Thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are correct. are you supplying item guid of sc as in put to the said FM .

iv_sourcing_rel_ind =X

it helps you to bring the cart again in cockpit.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this problem as I have the same issue?

Kind regards Andrew