cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Quality Certificates at Goods Receipt for one part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello: I need to figure out how to handle many (two or More certificates at good receipt for one part. At this moment I am using a QM control key in which i have set to "Certificate Required". i am using the QM control key along with a certificate type that requires the receipt of a certificate to be confirmed for each goods receipt.

Now what if for a given part i want to handle more than one certificate? I am been checking but do not see a way to do it.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mauricio

You are correct. You will have to manualy set the status of the certificate as certificate received and inspected. Only after doing this you can give the UD otherwise it will not allow.

Multiple receipt of certificate can be done through QC51. I have not come across this issue but may be you could post the question in Business process expert forum to get to know if somebody has come across this issue

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mauricio

What i will suggest will be activate in the certificate type Certificate check required. By doing this it will not only ask during Migo but also you will have manualy say to the system that you have inspected the certificate. You cannot give UD until you do this in QC55

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh:

Thanks. So if i understood correctly what you are recommending:

1. In the QM control Key i will flag the certificate required box

2. For single certificate i will use tcode QC55 to manually review each certificate and then if approved i will change the status of the certificate to "certificate filed and apporved"

One question here: So i should either accept or reject the certificate first before performing the UD, correct? then if the certificate is rejected or lets say "certificate rejected" should that prevent the UD from approving the inspection lot?

How do you handle more than one certificate for a part number? EDI or just create each certificate receipt manually using QC51for incoming certificates?

Regards,

MZ