cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am having a problem loading the customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 using R3AC3. I get the error "Please read the OSS Note no. 212666 (QUEUE_ALREADY_EXITS:R3AI_DNL_CUST_BASIS3*)

Note 212666 says : In transaction SMQ2 (inbound queues of the QRFC), data has already accumulated for the download object.The queue name that triggered the termination is entered in brackets. In this case, the load has generally already taken place or is still in process, but further processing of the data is not possible due to other problems.

As of BBPCRM 4.0, this message also appears if there are queue entries for the same load in transaction SMQ1 (outbound queues of the QRFC). In this case, the load was already started once.

But when I check SMQ2, I do not see any queue. In case the load has already been completed how would I know that?

Which table in SRM should I check to see the customizing objects that has been transferred?

One other question I have is related to transaction R3AC3 - In this for any customizing object (for example DNL_CUST_BASIS3), in the adapter object overview - "Initial Flow Contexts" tab, where does the consumer(User of R/3 Adaptor Functionality) field gets populated from?

I have the user for R/3 adaptor maintained as EBP in CRMCONSUM, CRMRFCPAR , CRMOLTP and SMOFPARSFA tables. But when I select the R/3 site type in R3AC3 I get the Consumer field as CRM and not EBP. I am not sure how this is populated.

Any response is highly appreciated

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

pls check the site details in the Tx SMOEAC in SRM.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution in SAP Note: 720819

Thanks

Vijay