cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone please throw some light on E-Recruitment. How to start that(Learning/implementing).

Is it only part of ESS or is it a seperate application. In ESS we have a iView/Service called carrer and job. There is e-Recruitment and skills profile services part of this nodes. Does the e-Recruitmet service refere to the e-Recruitment module generally referred to??

Does this e-Recuitment (in ESS)contain all the SAPR/3 recruitment functionality like defining vacencies, entering applcicants data, profile matchup, transferring applicants data to PA etc

And what is the difference between the ITS based e-Recruitment and webdynpro ( BP mysap ERP 2004) based e-Recruitment.

Donno whether i put in valid questions.

Any input/links/documents regarding the same are highly appreciated.

please mail any docs that u might think ight help me to this mail ID insandeep@rediff.com

sand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SAP HR consultant,

You are asking for a bit too much. You want to prepare prof of concepts for all these modules. So forget to do that in a week or so. It takes months to do that, even if u have SAP best practise.

Your best bet would be to install SAP best practise for Succ Plann , Perform Manag and Ord Struc. and for e-recruitment u can ask for a month or two assumeing you have the EP system and the backend e-reruitment system up. Please start a seperate thread or you requirements as well. You might have more responses then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Eddy and Bharat.

Appreicate your guidance.

Sand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

mySAP E-recruiting was an add-on for HR.Now this solution is fully integrated with version 6.0 in ECC.It is web-enabled recruitment.

You have all the capabilites of SAP HR Recruitment plus a lot of additional features.

With the current release there is succession planning come into picture.

It is well integrated with the SAP HR system with SAP XI technology.

The succession planning module is used to maintain positions in company with employees(so called internal candidates).

Hope this answers your questions.

regards,

Bharat

Note:Please give points if you got the answer.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat & All,

I am Working as a "SAP HR Functional Consultant".

Now,I have been given the Assignment of Preparing "POC - Proof of Concept" for MSS / E.Recruitment /Succession Planning / Performance Management & Organizational Structure.

Could you kindly help me by suggesting on How to prepare POC for Them?

It's Very very urgent for me.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question goes to Bharat.

The project I've worked on previously has some issues with the search engine, TREX and I'd like to find out the following information on other companies who implemented e-Recruiting.

Which version of SAP e-Recruiting was implemented? ERP 2005 (ECC 6.0) or other version. What version of TREX was deployed, TREX 7.0 or other version? Have you had any issues with the search engine, TREX, such as inconsistent search results? If so, what was the resolution or work around? Do you know any company implemented e-Recuriting on ECC 6.0 and TREX 7.0 and any contact information?

Thanks in advance,

Haeyoung

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Eddy

I dont See any Information there ....

Kindly Help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy My Frend,

I was not able to find any info in the link which you have mentioned....

Frend I would request u to mail me a relevant docs on e-recruitments if u have any...

Thanks

Raghu

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of info do you need then. The mentioned link contains all info on e-recruiting.

Eddy

PS.

Put yourself on the SDN world map (http://sdn.idizaai.be/sdn_world/sdn_world.html) and earn 25 points.

Spread the wor(l)d!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @all,

when you open the link you have to look on the left site in the navigation panel under:

- mySAP ERP Human Capital Management

- mySAP ERP HCM in Detail

- Talent Management

- Recruiting & Talent Management

- SAP E-Recruiting

- Media Center

Here you can find many informations like:

- Overview presentation

- Solution Brief

- Whitepaper

- etc.

Regards, Thorsten