cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP - Mails go to Outlook Junk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the good group for this Question but I give it a try. Maybe someone has had the same problem in the past...

We use report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP in order to send approval mails for SC and PO. Using SAP CONNECT the mails are send to the users OUTLOOK account.

For some reason OUTLOOK considers the mails as junk and moves them to the "Junk" Folder. The sending user is "WF-BATCH(AT)SYS-ID.domain.com.

Thanks for a feedback.

Best regards

AD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Achim,

How are you ?

Concerning your problem, is it for all SRM users receiving approval mails or only for some users ?

Anyway, i think behavior which you describe is due to e-mail messaging.

If all users are concerned, see with your OUTLOOK network team what are settings for OUTLOOK mail server.

If it occurs for particular users, see directly with them if they created filtering rules in their OUTLOOK mail client. For example, i had users who received twice approval mails due to filters they had set up... Problem was solved by deleting those filters.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

I'm good. Hope you are fine too...

In fact we changed the mail address from wf-batch user in SU01 in pre-production. Now the mails go to Junk for all users.

I will check with our exchange team how to manage it.

Thanks and best regards

Achim

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

Yes, i am fine too !

Thank you in advance to update the subject if you solve the problem

It could be useful for the SDN community...

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check sost mail content in srm system . document details .it shows what message we sent to mail server.

consult outlook administartor .he can help you.

br

muthu